OK, it’s a common truth that the Japanese don’t shave their hairy private parts. Now you’d think you don’t have to worry about that because the Japanese don’t generally see your shamefully Westernized bikini zone, right? Wrong.
Think of all the short but revealing moments in the onsen, while changing in the gym, etc.
So, you better get that bush growing..!
Now, what do you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend is NOT Japanese and might not understand your choice:
- if he/she lives in Japan too, it’s a good idea for them to also want to be part of the culture. You can both agree to stop shaving/trimming and save some time for other pleasant activities, like reading books or playing monopoly, because your sex drive might decrease with all that hair stuck in the teeth.
- If you left him/her in your home country, just don’t mention that next time you have skype sex.
- Actually, why are you dating a foreigner in the first place?! You live in Japan, and especially if you’re a man, you should NOT be dating a foreign woman. No one dates a foreign woman in Japan, apart from men on business trips (well, an Eastern European hostess migh get some catch).
OK, now lets have a look at possible consequences, advantages/disadvantages and practical tips.
- If you are a man with a small penis, you can hide it in your bush and no one will ever know. Even your girlfriend won’t know because it will go from one bush straight into another.
- You can hide the visible signs of STDs in that bush. No one can see genital warts once they’re covered by a good few centimetres of bush, now can they? Hence, you can still get laid; Moreover, people will not be afraid of you in the onsen even if you have all the ugliest STDs in the world.
- You save around 6,000yen each month if you stop waxing (which can buy you a dildo should your gaijin boyfriend dump you for that)
- Get some tooth-floss. You’ll need it to get out all the pubes stuck in your teeth.
- Get hair-bands, bobby pins and similar equipment before engaging into oral play.
- They say that the Japanese can pull-off the whole pube thing because their pubic hair is different. Tip: use the best, most rich hair conditioner on your pubes to make them as silky as possible. You may want to try hair straighteners.
Please refer to the article “Why the Japanese don’t shave” for an insight into this daring tradition.