- If you say “Bang”, will Osaka people react as if they were shot?
- #7 Milk is Poison
- Extra: How to use chopsticks
- Valentine’s Day in Japan: Women, make chocolate for the men!
- Pepsi Japan
- #6 Do not shave your pubes
- EPOS: You Are What You Buy
- Entertaining Crimes in Japan Awards, 2008 edition
- #5 Read Manga Versions of Serious Books
- How to Speak Fluent Japanese Without Saying a Word pt 2
Tag Archives: video
1. “Mayonnaise Bandits” : a story of two 16 year olds squirting mayonnaise at passers-by in order to grab their bags. There have been 19 cases reported in two days!
2. “Tokyo fireman arrested for stealing underwear from a woman’s apartment” : I was kind of expecting it to be all ladder climbing, window breaking type of thing, but according to the fireman he just confused the apartment with that of his friend and the front door was unlocked… oh, he was also caught intoxicated, with two pairs of underwear in hand.
3. “Postman arrested for ditching mail in Wakayama”: the guy failed to deliver 101 postcards and letters, hiding it in some unoccupied house since… January (last year, that is). It says the letters were found undamaged, so they will be delivered to the recipients.
4. “Man arrested for filming up woman’s skirt”: check this out: “Police seized his cell phone and found about 620 similar images and videos, and will pursue further charges. Okuda was quoted by police as saying: “I’ve been coming to crowded places where there are lots of women wearing short skirts for about two years now. I read up on techniques on the Internet.”
5. “Officer in anti-drunken driving campaign fired for drunken driving“: it’s a pity this story is “expired”, but nevertheless, the headline looks good.